Financial planning is about assisting clients to achieve their goals in life. From building up enough funds for retirement, to educating the kids through school to protecting the family in case of the unexpected. Our aim is to help you achieve these goals through education, understanding and regular review of your financial position.
We do all the hard work for you and make sure your financial plan is in place. We enjoy catching up with our clients at least on an annual basis to make sure that everything is on track.
We can provide advice on:
- Investments and strategic asset allocation
- Budget and cashflow management
- Debt management
- Salary Packaging
- Superannuation strategies and retirement planning
- Personal Insurances
- Estate Planning
- Centrelink and other Government benefits
- Ongoing advice and services, including regular portfolio review
We can arrange the following products and services:
- Superannuation, including retirement savings accounts
- Employer superannuation
- Self managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Managed investments
- Separately managed accounts
- Investor directed portfolio services
- Deposit and payment products (for example term deposits, cash management accounts and non-cash payment products)
- Standard margin loans
- Retirement income streams, including pensions and annuities
- Insurance (life cover, disability, income protection and trauma)
- Life investment products including whole of life, endowment and bonds
- Debentures, stocks or bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a government
- Arranging for listed securities, shares and debentures to be bought and sold via a platform
- Arranging for listed securities, shares and debentures to be bought and sold via a broker
- Various structured products, instalment warrants over managed funds and protected equity loans
- Where an administration platform is recommended, we also offer a Limited Managed Discretionary Account service
- Limited selection of investment guarantees
What is Financial Planning and How Does It Work?
These sections are designed to explain the financial planning process in terms that are easy to understand. They answers questions like:
- What is financial planning advice?
- What range of products and services do you offer?
- What does a financial planner do?
- How can a financial planner help you?
- What is a financial plan?
- What to expect when you see a financial planner?
- What information will you need when you meet with a financial planner?
- What will you receive?
Financial Planning Process
See a step-by-step model of how the Financial Planning Process works. This section answers many of the most frequently asked questions. It helps you visualize what happens, what is required, and what is supplied at different stages of the process.
FAQ & Feedback
If you are new to Financial Planning and have some questions or you’re not even sure which questions to ask, this section is very useful.